The Coronavirus Pandemic has been impacting our community and businesses very quickly. We are so proud to be part of this strong and united community and to see everyone pulling together to protect our vulnerable and elderly. We would like to say a massive thank you to those who put themselves at risk to keep vital health, community and business services available, and to the hundreds of volunteers who have come forward offering their help in any way they can.
These pages are here to bring all of the local information into one place, so you can easily find out the latest advice, how to get help and support, and how the situation is changing locally. We’ve also shared the main sources of national and international information.
The pages are
- Government and Health Information – Gives links to government, national and international reputable sources of information
- Community Information – Gives information about services that are available to you, and how to contact them in. Also includes list of volunteers and volunteer co-ordinators
- Volunteer Listing– Details of the people who have volunteered their time to help out in the community.
- Information about Businesses – Let’s you know which businesses are open, and which have made changes, improvements to their services to help you access them more easily. Also a list of those that have closed
- Information, Advice and Support for Businesses – This page gives up to date links and information on the supports and advice available to our business community.
- Jobs – A listing of job opportunities locally and nationally that have been brought to our attention.
We will add more information as it becomes available. If there is anything you think is missing, or incorrect, please contact us on leah@BandSChamber.com 087 607 5555.
You can also connect on our Facebook Page – Ballybofey and Stranorlar Chamber of Commerce.